Slurries for Nitrides
Saint-Gobain offers a series of high precision CMP slurries specifically formulated for use on silica oxide and silica nitride wafers. They utilize Saint-Gobain’s proprietary zirconia particles and ceria particles that greatly enhance removal rates compared to other competitive abrasives. It is also formulated with high efficiency accelerator chemistries which facilitate the control of removal rate. SG oxide/slurries also contain unique additives that provide excellent surface defectivity and cleanability. They have excellent slurry shelflife stability. These slurries have high colloidal and biological stability for enhanced ease of use.
- Recommended for TSV through silicon via and copper and nitride applications
- Internally engineered abrasive particles leading to unmatchable removal efficiency
- Tight control of particle size distribution and oversized particles
- Formulation chemistry designed to maxime CoO and improve cleanability
- Knowledgeable application engineers available to answer questions