GaiN for Gallium Nitride
Specially designed to optimize the polishing process in the chemical mechanical planarization (CMP) of GaN wafers, Saint-Gobain Surface Conditioning's GaiN 300 and GaiN 500 are a patent-pending nano abrasive slurries that reduce overall processing time by more than half. Leveraging our extensive material platform and formulation expertise, Saint-Gobain engineered slurries that combine high material removal rate (MRR) with an excellent surface finish in challenging GaN wafer polishing applications.
Saint-Gobain GaiN CMP slurry completely eliminates scratches and pitting across the entire surface of the wafer by lowering the surface roughness to less than 2 Angstroms as measured by Atomic Force Microscope (AFM). GaiN 300 achieves an EPI-ready surface on both 2-inch and 4-inch GaN wafers.
With an exceptional material removal rate, GaiN 300 CMP slurry is four times faster than competitive products and results in less damage to the sub-surface.
- Outstanding polishing speed
- Excellent surface finish (<2 Angstroms) with no scratches or pits
- Very stable dispersion properties
- Ready-to-use slurry
- ISO Certified for consistent quality
- Uniform surface quality across the entire wafer surface
- Knowledgeable application engineers available for technical support
GaiN 500 is our newly developed slurry for Gallium Nitride CMP without permanganate.